Part-time 20hrs/week (5 mornings) + occasional holiday cover
Hybrid remote / office working
Salary: £20,000 pro-rata
Opportunity for a proactive customer-focused individual to join our support team in a small, friendly, but well-established I.T. company at our offices in Leith, Edinburgh.
We are looking for a customer service administrator to focus on our latest product to support its growth and help us maintain first-class customer service. The role is part time at 20 hours per week with occasional holiday cover.
This position has three core elements:
- Delivering personalised customer support: we pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service across the board. You will be responsible for dealing with customer enquiries for this product, assisting users in getting the most out of the service and resolving any issues they might have.
- Monitoring and updating our database: the quality of the service we provide relies heavily on the accuracy of the data. As such, you will be required to monitor and resolve data conflicts to ensure that our customers can fully trust and rely on the information supplied at their end. You will also be responsible for publishing and updating user guides in our knowledge base to aid with information sharing.
- Liaising with our technical team: you will be working alongside our engineers on the implementation of new product features and the resolution of technical issues that may arise, communicating efficiently and following up on your requests to ensure service level agreements are met.
In addition to the above, you will be asked to take care of reception duties and general administration tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in providing user support for online services and/or software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to pick-up new software applications (knowledge of HTML an advantage)
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Meticulous, proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Highers/ A-levels (or equivalent) essential, degree would be an advantage
Based in Leith, we currently employ a team of ten people providing government and businesses with online solutions with a particular focus on the agricultural, environmental and food sectors.
You may not have heard of us, but if you’ve bought fresh meat, fruit or vegetables from a supermarket in the UK, their provenance will likely have been checked or tracked at some point using our systems. With our products we’re now looking to join up the whole food chain in order to improve trust in the food you buy, with interest from multi-national companies whose brands you’ll instantly recognise.